Home / EUSALP, what is it? What countries and regions does it cover?
EUSALP, what is it? What countries and regions does it cover?
The European Union Macro-Regional Strategy for the Alpine Region (EUSALP) (website) is a European Union macro-regional strategy covering the culturally and linguistically very diverse territories of the Alps, namely the following countries and regions:
- France, Franche-Comte (FR43)
- France, Rhône-Alpes (FR71)
- France, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur (FR82)
- Italy, Valle d’Aosta/Vallée d’Aoste (ITC2)
- Italy, Liguria (ITC3)
- Italy, Piemonte (ITC1)
- Italy, Lombardia (ITC4)
- Italy, Provincia Autonoma di Trento (ITH2)
- Italy, Provincia Autonoma di Bolzano/Bozen (ITH1)
- Italy, Veneto (ITH3)
- Italy, Friuli-Venezia Giulia (ITH4)
- Germany: Baden-Württemberg (DE1)
- Germany, Bayers (DE2)