Clear your doubts regarding keep.eu, how it works and also regarding its expressions (browse the set of queries on this page by subject). Should you have any further queries, do not hesitate to contact the team responsible for keep.eu.
- Common output indicators (2014-2020 ENI CBC). What are they?
- Common output indicators (2014-2020 Interreg). What are they?
- Countries and regions. How are regions defined? How can they be used in keep.eu searches?
- Data. How complete, accurate and up-to-date is the data shown in keep.eu?
- Data. How is data collected?
- Data. How is data processed in keep.eu?
- Data. Is there specific data not included in keep.eu?
- Data. What are the limitations of data in keep.eu?
- Data. What kind of data is available in keep.eu?
- Data. When did the keep.eu project start collecting data on the Territorial Cooperation programmes?
- Data. Who contributes to keep.eu? How?
- Documents: What is a document for keep.eu, how can an exact document be found in keep.eu?
- EUSAIR, what is it? What countries and regions does it cover?
- EUSALP, what is it? What countries and regions does it cover?
- EUSBSR, what is it? What countries and regions does it cover?
- EUSDR, what is it? What countries and regions does it cover?
- Experience criteria in keep.eu searches. How to use this set of filters?
- Investment Priorities: What are they? What is their use?
- Investments in infrastructure. What is this filter? Why use it?
- Keep.eu. What is keep.eu?
- Keep.eu. Why was keep.eu established?
- Keep.eu. Is it Keep or KEEP? Are there any rules for naming this tool?
- Language criterion in Projects and documents. How different is it from the language criterion in text search?
- Language detection. Is it 100% reliable?
- Language: Search data in specific language(s) only. Why use this filter?
- Language: Search for documents in specific language(s) only. Why use this filter?
- Languages to include in Projects and documents’ text search. Why use this filter?
- Lead partner. What is it?
- Lead partner. When visualising the NUTS regions on a lead partner map, why are NUTS regions without a lead partner coloured?
- Macro-regional strategies, what are they?
- Maps. How do the maps in keep.eu work?
- Maps. How to use the map to select countries and regions?
- Maps. Why are keep.eu maps coloured? What do the colours mean?
- Partner contacts. How does this work in keep.eu?
- Partner intensity. What is it?
- Partner Search. What is it? What is it for?
- Partner. What is it?
- Partnership. What is it?
- Programmes. What does it mean within the scope of keep.eu?
- Programming period. What is it?
- Project partner. What is it?
- Project partner. Why does the search for projects with a project (or lead) partner based in country Y return a lead partner map showing lead partners in several countries?
- Project status (ongoing/closed). What is it?
- Project times criteria. What filters are included?
- Project. What are projects in keep.eu?
- Public/private partners: What concepts are at play here?
- Technical Assistance (T.A.): Why is it not included in keep.eu?
- Text search in Projects and documents. What fields does it include?
- Text search in Projects and documents. What is it? How does it work?
- Thematic criteria in keep.eu. Why so many?
- Thematic objectives (ENI CBC). What are they?
- Thematic objectives. What are they? What is their use?
- Thematic priorities (Interreg-IPA CBC). What are they?
- Themes. In the search per theme (Statistics), the number of projects per theme and the budgets per theme are not consistent with the actual number of projects/budgets. Why?
- Themes. What are they? How are they assigned to projects?
- Type of documents. What is this criterion?
- Type of programme. What is it?