Technical Assistance (T.A.): Why was it not included in keep.eu until the end of the 2014-2020 programming period?
Keep.eu did not include T.A. projects (T.A. is made up of activities dealing with preparation, management, evaluation, monitoring, audit and control) until the end of the 2014-2020 programming period. The justification for this was the focus on the content and on the results of Territorial Cooperation. Interact did not to include T.A. for the following set of reasons:
- It does not contribute to the identification and transfer of results.
- It is not, in itself, a basis of thematic knowledge nor does it provide any understanding of the rollout and results of Territorial Cooperation.
- Stemming from what was mentioned above, T.A. does not raise the standards for Territorial Cooperation projects.
- It can thus not be used as a system to save time and achieve better outputs by building on the results of previous projects.
- Also stemming from the above reasons, it does not contribute to a meaningful overview of the current and past projects.
In 2021-2027, following the agreement with other dtaabases with which keep.eu exchanges data, keep.eu started collecting data on T.A.