Technical Assistance (T.A.): Why is it not included in keep.eu?
Keep.eu does not include T.A. projects (T.A. is made up of activities dealing with preparation, management, evaluation, monitoring, audit and control) since it focuses on the content and on the results of Territorial Cooperation. Interact decided not to include T.A. for the following set of reasons:
- It does not contribute to the identification and transfer of results.
- It is not, in itself, a basis of thematic knowledge nor does it provide any understanding of the rollout and results of Territorial Cooperation.
- Stemming from what was mentioned above, T.A. does not raise the standards for Territorial Cooperation projects.
- It can thus not be used as a system to save time and achieve better outputs by building on the results of previous projects.
- Also stemming from the above reasons, it does not contribute to a meaningful overview of the current and past projects.